1 General Remarks
(1) Operator of this online voting is the NUVINCI GmbH, Sudbrackstr. 17, 33611 Bielefeld, Germany (hereinafter called “operator”).
(2) The online voting is executed on the basis of these terms of participation. Its organization and processing is performed by the operator. All questions, complaints or further issues are to be directed explicitly to the operator.
(1) Only natural persons are allowed to take part in the voting. Automated entries will be excluded from participation. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded.
(2) If the usage of automated entries is suspected, the operator reserves the right to exclude the participant from the event. Likewise, the operator reserves the right to exclude participants from the voting, who are suspected of manipulating the voting results and/or using automated voting scripts, bots, applications and the like.
3 Execution of the Voting
(1) Participation in the online voting is only possible from 02/01/2021 to 02/14/2021. There is a total choice of 30 bands in the online voting.
(2) Each participant may cast one vote for a selection of 3 out of 30 bands per day. It is not possible to vote for less than 3 bands. On the subsequent day the participant will be provided with a new vote.
(3) The voting will end on 02/14/2021 at 10:00pm sharp. The winners will be identified immediately after and announced as soon as the voting results have been thoroughly examined and it has been verified that they have not been tampered with.
(4) Those 15 bands that will have the most votes by the end of the online voting will come off as winners. The winners’ tracks will be released on the next Brutal Vision sampler.
4 Disturbances and Liability
(1) The operator reserves the right to interrupt or end the voting, taking into consideration the interests of the participants, at any time if technical reasons make a proper proceeding impossible, misuse is suspected or it proves to be inadmissible for legal reasons.
(2) The operator has the right to exclude participants, who manipulate the participation procedure or the voting, resp. participants, who try to violate the rules, from the voting. This shall also apply to participants, who have given false information regarding their personal details.
(3) The operator makes no warranty regarding the proper functioning of the website, the voting is executed on, at all times, especially not for a potential overload of the website.
(4) The operator only assumes liability for damages caused intentionally, grossly negligent or due to the violation of cardinal duties by the operator himself or one of his vicarious agents. The foregoing does not apply to damages due to the injury of life, body or health.
(5) The operator reserves the right to change these terms of participation at any time and without giving reasons.
5 Final Provisions
(1) The online voting shall be governed by German law, excluding its conflict of law rules.
(2) If individual provisions within these terms of participation prove or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.